TEXT2DRIVE's Key Performance Indicators Specific To BMW
Improve CSI Scores, Communications, Revenue, Efficiency & Response Times
TEXT2DRIVE™ is a full-featured communications platform designed to fulfill customers’ need for convenience, speed and hands-off customer service. Features include automated sales and service alerts, mobile checkout via text message, video messaging and more.
Position Your BMW Dealership Over Others In The Luxury Market
See what our BMW client's biggest challenges were and how TEXT2DRIVE™ solved each of them, with real results and key performance indicators (KPIs) specific to their success.
- BMW dealerships that used automated CSI survey requests experienced an average increase of 141% in the number of surveys completed over the course of one year.
- BMW dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE saw their CSI scores increase 35% on average over a one year period.
- BMW dealerships that use TEXT2DRIVE sent customers a total of 3,714 text messages per BMW dealership per month - 65.5% of those messages automated from May to July of 2019.
- 10.6% of the customers who received declined service reminders opened an RO within 30 days.
- BMW dealerships generated, on average, $6,333 of additional revenue per month per dealer between May through July of 2019 due to using declined service reminders.
- From May to July of 2019, BMW dealerships enjoyed an improvement of 12.7% in their show rates on average because of automated appointment reminders, generating $105,948 in additional revenue per month on average.
- 9.6% of customers who received service reminders had service performed in less than 30 days.
- BMW dealerships that sent video MPIs from TEXT2DRIVE experienced a $125 increase in RO totals.
- From May to June 2019, recall alerts helped BMW dealerships earn $4,913 total pay per month on average.
*REFERENCE TEXT2DRIVETM Data usage report; May 2019 - June 2019; NORM CRAWFORD